• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Seal Kits

dihta

Hi all,
I wonder if it is possible to get information about the content of seal kits for machine manufacturers. Such as JCB has a mountain of seal kits by their part number but I can not find that the content of each kit.
The reason is that we have the production quality seals and would like to be able to offer these kits at better prices than the manufacturer so that the owners of machines do not have to spend a lot of money for something that we can produce at the same quality for less money.
Pre grateful for any information.

SE-Ia Cowman

How can someone start a thread without ever posting before? I thought you had to post 3 replies before start your own thread?
On the seal question I am shure jcb, cat or anyother mfg would not give out there propritary info on seal kits, you could start by buying one of every seal kit and copying them.

dihta

How can someone start a thread without ever posting before? I thought you had to post 3 replies before start your own thread?
On the seal question I am shure jcb, cat or anyother mfg would not give out there propritary info on seal kits, you could start by buying one of every seal kit and copying them.

Thank you for your reply. I agree with your suggestion to buy one of them and and copy them.
About posting, i have posted before this thread. I'm not here with the intention to be a parasite, don't worry.