1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Seal Coat Tank w/ Agitator

Discussion in 'Other Paving Equipment' started by GapPowerWilly, Sep 3, 2015.

1. GapPowerWilly

GapPowerWilly Member

Equipment Rental
    I have this 11,000 gallon tank and all electrical equipment and hydraulics to go with it. It has an agitating system for seal coat and looks like it could be used for waste oil as well. What is it worth new? I was told $20K+. I'm selling this one for $7900 obo. It is here in Southeast PA. I had it hauled to my place last month and can arrange to have it hauled to a new home. Contact me for pictures etc. Willy 717.598.5718

Attached Files:

2. nypaving

nypaving Banned

This gallon tank is looking great. Can you explain me its all features step by step?

3. GapPowerWilly

GapPowerWilly Member

Equipment Rental
    NY Paving,
    Feel free to call me for more details (717)598-5718.
    Willy

4. digger242j

digger242j Administrator

Self employed excavator
    That's probably not going to happen, since despite what his location says, and what the username would lead you to believe, his IP address is from Bangladesh. :rolleyes: