• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Screaming Ford Winches The New Ones In, Lol

King of Obsolete

Occupation
marketing my life style
my buddy barry bought a 1998 "red" mack and of course on the first trip it broke down. the back injector bolts broke off and the injector lifted up and pumped a lot of fuel out. we headed out in the SCREAMING FORD and winched the mack out from under the trailer then winched it on the trailer. the "wicked winch" enjoyed a little work out.

so what other problems do we have other then the injector bolts broken. did the fuel wash the cylinder down?????

thansk
KoO
Published Author

Attachments

• red mack.jpg
    red mack.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 722

DigDug

KoO - good to see your still alive. I have a Mack that looks like the one pictured. Never let me down yet.

Attachments

• DSC02169.jpg
    DSC02169.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 601

EZ TRBO

Occupation
Aggregate Utility, Maintence Welder
He still exist!! Glad to see your keeping busy, that must a been a monday or friday truck, lol. All the "Dog's" we got run pretty good, and we have a TON of them. So how is things in the Kingdom? Going to have to get some more pics on here to let us all know how busy ya been.

Trbo :drinkup

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
The mans back

my buddy barry bought a 1998 "red" mack and of course on the first trip it broke down. the back injector bolts broke off and the injector lifted up and pumped a lot of fuel out. we headed out in the SCREAMING FORD and winched the mack out from under the trailer then winched it on the trailer. the "wicked winch" enjoyed a little work out.

so what other problems do we have other then the injector bolts broken. did the fuel wash the cylinder down?????

thansk
KoO
Published Author

Koo, you are a man who's glass is always half full, NEVER half empty :drinkup
I look at that recovery and think of all the shunting swapping and grief it caused you, never mind that white stuff freezin the bits off you, but its just another day in paradise to you :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy.
And man, can you tell a story :notworthy I have both cried and LMAO at some of the tales you have to tell.
Good to know you are still kicking. A lot of us folk have been worrying about you.:drinkup

crash935

Occupation
Co-Owner of Lakeland Transportation
KoO,

Always enjoy your adventures and pics from the great north!

King of Obsolete

Occupation
marketing my life style
just a quick reply here, the parts have been ordered for the red mack and we did more winching the other day in the suburbs of lynn lake.

thansk
KoO
Published Author

Attachments

• SCREAMING FORD winching swamp buggy march 31 2008 001.jpg
    SCREAMING FORD winching swamp buggy march 31 2008 001.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 464

King of Obsolete

Occupation
marketing my life style
it is not a snowcat, it is a ski-dozer by bombardier which means it is made for the ski slopes. they are brought up here from the south and die quickly on the rocks and bush u here. i tell people it says ski-dozer on the grill not bush-dozer, not swamp-dozer. they are a good machine in the south but please don't bring them up here to get wrecked. this one will be heading back south.

thansk
KoO
Published Author

bear

Occupation
Math, Physics, keeping out of trouble and doing od
I'm gonna have to go up to the Kingdom area and see those vehicle eating roads.