• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Scraper bowl identification

JDOFMEMI

I think you are right, though it may be a 641. either way, it looks like it came from a stiff neck machine, not a cushion hitch machine. I say this because of the hoses and piping configuration.

Greg

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
Measure it and calculate the volume. That will tell if it is a 641 or 651.

Then put a front dolly on it and decide if you should hook behind your D10 or D11.

Vantage_TeS

Occupation
HE Operator. Surprise?
651B, possibly a water buff (notice the pipe and spray "hat" on the back). No dolly the neck isn't long enough.

durtmvr

Occupation
Currently Finish Blade Operator, Previously Genera
I would say 651B. I think it did have a cushion hitch. Something weird about this bowl though. I have seen scrapers turned into waterpulls by boxing and baffling the bowl. Look at the RR of the can above the rear wheel. It looks like a spray head. Also it looks like they may have turned the bowl into a tank. Note the large steel above the bowl. I think they may have plumbed the pump through the ejector lines.