• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

scat trak 1700

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hi
Does anyone have a electical and hydrualic schematic for a Scat trak 1700 skid steer that you can send me. If anyone has one please email me at
tool_king@hotmail.com
If you can send it in a pdf form that would awsome.
THANKS
ED

Pcmoore85

I know this is old but it popped up with a google search wonder if myequipmentsales is still available and if you still have the scat trak manuals

apetad

Occupation
Compact Construction Equipment Sales
Thomas LOOKS like a Skat Trak but it ain't. Volvo bought skat trak, They have books

Arctic

Hello,

I know this is and OLD post.
you wouldn't still have the Scat-Trak CD manuals, would you?
we have an old 1700c.

Thank You!

I have better then that. I have the cd with all the manuals and service info for the entire scat line.
PM me with you address.

Raymond Parker Jr

Hello I Have a 1700c I need a parts manual for. Specifically the water temperature sensor. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks

CANNONMAN1

Raymond Parker Jr. I’ve got complete owners manual, parts manual, & service manual for a 1700C. Call me at 720-357-3541 & I’ll figure out how to get them to you. Mark

fudd4

Hey guys, I just picked up a 1700c last month, engine build #AG70324, Perkins 1004.4 S (I'm assuming from the look of it, as I've yet to find the S/N).
I've been going through it and got new air filters and oil filters. I'm having trouble locating part numbers for the fuel filter and water separator. The parts manual I found online has part numbers 8030943 and 8274012 respectively, but those don't correlate to anything at the parts shop.

Raymond - Is 8223217 the part # you are looking for? That correlates to the temperature switch. Nothing in the manual calling out a 'water temperature switch'.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Botieal

Occupation
Retired...Well almost!
I am looking for the Shop/Parts manual for a Scat Trak 1700C. I see on some earlier posts a CD is out there. If anyone still has the CD could you burn me a copy?