• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Sany

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
LOOK AT ALL THAT SMOKE IN THE SKY!!!!!!!! We cannot do THAT in USA
No skin cancers because it cuts down on UV rays. BTW it's what Gates is advocating to stop climate change. ;)

does any warranty
Does warranty cover a loaner or rental if it stays in the shop 6 months for repairs under warranty? Nope
does any warrantycover that? nope. you dont get anything for free in this world. I got to ask what you F'd up that took 6 months to fix?

oh, I bought another Sany, sy16 this time put 11hrs on it so far. I got 700hrs on the sy50u with steelwrist x06 so far. great little machines and inexpensive enough that home owners are buying these little ones

When I was doing fire trucks, we were starting to write contracts like that. Too many spent too much time in the warranty shop right after purchase because of some doo dad that was too hard for anyone to fix.

I bet that was cheap. you can PAY for a warranty like that 'zero down time' but it aint a standard thing anywhere now is it

Birken Vogt

Charter Member
You put it in the bid docs and have several bid on it. It's all rolled in.

It does not have to exactly be zero down time, but expeditious repair.

apetad

Occupation
Compact Construction Equipment Sales
does any warranty

does any warrantycover that? nope. you dont get anything for free in this world. I got to ask what you F'd up that took 6 months to fix?

oh, I bought another Sany, sy16 this time put 11hrs on it so far. I got 700hrs on the sy50u with steelwrist x06 so far. great little machines and inexpensive enough that home owners are buying these little ones
6 month backlog on hydraulic pump, no parts