• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

SANY EXCAVATOR

Thefp

Buddy I’m an infant in this field. I mean no disrespect with any comment or questions to you. I will let everyone know about my feeling about this machine for the next few years. I’m a hugely patriotic person who would rather buy everything from the USA. My son is in the air force fixin F-16s as we speak. But as I explained earlier I can’t pay 140k for the same size excavator no matter where it is made. I definitely want to let everyone know how this thing does for the next few years so the little fish like me can make an educated decision. Thanks for any input you have.

Welder Dave

There's no problems here. Everybody would like to know how your Sany performs. There are more people in your shoes than with money burning a hole in their pockets.

I have run 2 Sanys. the sy50u that I rented to demo the machines, and the one I bought. the "big" names had nothing to purchase, and if they had one it was thousands more. the $$ I saved went towards a steelwrist tiltrotator. been running it since feb with zero issues, now 525hrs on it. the only 'complaint' I would have is that it being a true zero tailswing it is a bit tippy over the side. I found that with the rental I demo'd thumb and pail loading trucks as well as with the tiltrotator setup on mine. so far there is nothing worse on this thing then any other excavator I have owned or run, and in many ways it is better.