• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sany 210 excavtors

sanyguy

Occupation
excavator operator
heres some pics from global excavting and demolition on a job site in vancouver bc sany 210 excavators

Attachments

• Picture 032.jpg
    Picture 032.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 1,317
  • Picture 046.jpg
    Picture 046.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,036
  • Picture 041.jpg
    Picture 041.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,036
  • Picture 050.jpg
    Picture 050.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,019
  • Picture 033.jpg
    Picture 033.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,038

T_S_S

Occupation
Owner , Total Site Solutions
where are these machines made? What motor do they run? Performance wise how are they? Price wise how do they compare?

sanyguy

Occupation
excavator operator
There from china but soon from the usa they have cummins motors ,Kawasaki pumps the performance is awsome best one i got into so far and the price was really good compared from other name brands its time for change i took a chance on it and its paying off for me

hitch

Occupation
Construcation equipment
There from china but soon from the usa they have cummins motors ,Kawasaki pumps the performance is awsome best one i got into so far and the price was really good compared from other name brands its time for change i took a chance on it and its paying off for me

What do you mean "but soon from the USA"? Will Sany manufacture the excavator in US?
And how come the logo in this pic is different with domestic in China?

Attachments

• SANY EX.jpg
    SANY EX.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,048
  • SANY EX2.jpg
    SANY EX2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 961

sanyguy

Occupation
excavator operator
Sany is building a manufacture plant in alanta us it should be complete in 2009 as for the logos i think it was just a apperance change for 2008 they look great

sanyguy

Occupation
excavator operator
sany america plant found this on the web

Attachments

• SANY American Facilities.jpg
    SANY American Facilities.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,538

SweCE

Occupation
Contractor
A few days ago, I stopped and watched a few machines at the local Sany-dealer here in Stockholm, and I got a feeling that they are Komatsu-copies. Am I right? :beatsme