• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Samsung SL150 need wiring diagram help plz

Ottingsalvage

Hey! I’m new to the forum. I’m having problems with my Samsung SL150. It kept blowing fuse F1, found a wire broke and I repaired it. After I got that fix now it won’t catch gears. I had a guy come out and try to fix it and I think he did more damage than good. He cut a lot of the wires at the brake pedal where the shifter harness goes. I’ve called everywhere In Georgia and no one can help or cannot find a wiring diagram. View attachment IMG_9617.jpeg
I ordered a new shifter yesterday but I still need a wiring diagram. Do these loaders have a TCU? I’ll post picture of the wiring location I need a diagram. I don’t mind paying someone for it. My business is at a stand still untill I have my loader fixed. Thanks for anyone willing to help.

Bigbert

Occupation
Consulting Engineer
Hi Ottingsalvage,

I have a copy of a wheel loader training course from 1990 or so. There are a few sketches of electric components. Please share your mail address in a conversation or here. I can share in PDF format.

Attachments

• doc2020SamsungS1.pdf
    137.4 KB · Views: 0