• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Samsung SE130 LC-2 Excavator

Tejotiger

Occupation
Retired
What type of hydraulic fittings are used on a Samsung SE130 LC-2 excavator that attaches to the connectors on the main control valve. My connections from the tube pipe are leaking and will probably have to replace. Also, does anyone know size flange connectors are used. Thanks

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
The main valve chest is of Toshiba design original manufacture by a subdivision Shbaru may be I spell it wrong but maybe you can find a CAD for that valve chest by internet search.
Hope that is helpful.
Kind regards
uffex

Mfields

Guys I need the electrical diagram for a Samsung SE 130 LC-2. Mostly the in cab controls. Packrat had a field day it’s a mess Any help would be appreciated

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day Mfields
Thats a big one almost use it to cover the family dining table maybe can help in some other way.
Kind regards
Uffex

Tejotiger

Occupation
Retired
Do you have a wiring diagram for the Samsung SE130LC-2 excavator? I am trying to replace some wires to the Fuel Shutoff that melted. The diagram I have shows a ground wire and wire 4R that goes to the accessory switch.

The problem I have is that the Fuel Shutoff Solenoid has 3 wires, a black, red and white wire but the schematic I have only shows 2 wires. The schematic is labeled “ELECTRICAL WIRING DIAGRAM (SE130 Series)”.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
The diagram I have is for a later 130 than yours I believe -3 The attched illustrates the wiring that you have in the post.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• SE130 Key switch.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 28