• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Samsung 130LC aux flow control?

JFoshee

A friend has a Samsung 130, maybe a 130E not sure but I'm working on clearing that up, anyway, he has a forestry mulcher head he wants to use on it. The head is rated at 25 GPM. My question is this. Is there any way to adjust the flow on the lowest mode setting. The machine has 3 settings, like most machines today, for light duty up to heavy digging. Can you adjust the setting on the lightest dig setting to only put out the flow you want or is it preset.
This may not be the way to adjust this, but I know there is some way to accomadate the flow of attachments, because different attachments have different flow rates.