• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Rolled over 2015 e35i

Tomcat955

Hello I am looking to purchase a 2015 bobcat e35i with 300 hours that was rolled over from a Freind of mine. The cab is pretty smashed up but I think I can straighten it out if not does anyone know where I can buy one. More importantly the engine ran on its side for a while. Im concerned it may have locked up. If it did is there anywhere I can buy a rebuild kit for the motor or a whole reman engine anybody know what kind of engine it is? Thank you guys can’t seem to find much info on this thing.

Delmer

Looks like a Kubota, no idea what the rest of the letters mean, but the OLD Kubotas are hard to kill. I wouldn't be surprised if the engine is fine. Is it upright? check the oil, turn the engine over with the fan and belt.

D1703-M-DI-E4B-BC-2