• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

road wideners

vikashshinge

Occupation
Magazine Editor
thanks for the video schuiver, its really good. i have been looking for information and wanted some reviews on midland too to published its features on EPC Construction Equipments for my readers.. this has helped a lot..

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums vikashinge.

Why don't you share some articles you have written on construction equipment? I trust you are who you say you are and not just here to promote spam links?:cool2

BPMfore

We have a Midland where I work.Very nice machine for goin around radius's and doing shoulder backup.It moves quick if you need to travel down the road.It is very user friendly when it comes to setting up the wing and all the controls are located very conviently.It does not push a wide wing with big depths.Especially with a truck in the hopper.Being lighter than a Blaw Knox or Barber Greene is it's weakness in this area.