• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ritchie Bros Auction Statesville NC

Red Bank

I had the opportunity to go to Ritchie Bros Auction in Statesville NC today. It was my first time. It was definitely an experience. We went there with a couple of items in mind but we didn't buy, prices were higher than what we were expecting. Was anyone from the board there?

hackalot

Auction

I went thru the online catalog and viewed it online. didn't see anything in the catalog that inspired me to attend. I went to the one earlier this year.

I view a lot of the auctions online and my sense is pricing has sort of leveled out. It seems to me some of auctions earlier in the year had some better values. It amazes me how many of the items at the bigger auctions(Orlando, Houston etc.) are going to South America & the Middle East.

Red Bank

Jeremy, the next one in Statesville is September 22, meet me there. Hackalot, we checked auction results today on equipmenttrader.com and it seems the auctions around Feb and March were the ones to get the deals at. Tuesday's auction there were a few good deals, but for the most part we did not find any amazing deals. There were some excavators sold yesterday that I heard were going to be shipped to England.