• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Rex pactor info

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
The only Rex compactors I have seen are in the landfills. Supposedly these 3 wheel compactors obtain the highest compaction ratio for trash - MSW and C/D.

CMI/Terex makes the units now I believe.

clintm

Occupation
trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
road machinery services in statesville nc has a lot of experience servicing and totally rebuilding those machines for landfill and dirt applications. you have a CMI logo in your avitar they built these do you work for CMI

csx7006

I do not work for CMI. I ran their soil compactors. They are in my opinion better than vibrating sheepsfoots. Rex pactors are the same. Terex discontinued the soil pactors when they brought out Cmi. A new company called Cmi roadbuilding is making these machines again.

clintm

Occupation
trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
so what kind of info are you looking for

Trashman

Occupation
Garboligist
Reece Albert in San Angelo had a boat load of those machines at one time. Not sure if they still do.