• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Replacing parts in backhoe valves - 580B

Tinkerer

Bart ;
You are asking questions about the same machine and problem in two different threads. It is makes it difficult to help whenever a member does that.
To answer your last question in this thread, if you found the complete assembly in the parts catalog the individual sections are there also.

BartDHull

Thank you everyone..... This is posted in two posts (Oops, didn't mean to do that.)

Based on this post and the other post, I don't have to pull the valve apart, just the bottom cover on one spool. (and I'll do that over a clean white bucket.) It is more than likely just one bolt that broke or fell out of the spring assembly.) Ending both threads with this Thank you everyone, you made my work so much easier.

Bart D. Hull
Laveen, AZ.