• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Replacement teeth for bucket?

HRPServicesTX

Occupation
Land Management, Fencing, Metal Buildings, Arenas,
My Kubota svl90 came with a tooth bucket when I bought it. I've replaced 2 shanks and teeth a while back that broke. Dealer wants $100/set of shank/tooth. I need to replace 2 more but need to find somewhere I can buy these cheaper. I've been looking online but only found the tooth not the shank. Want to make sure it'll mount to this bucket good. Thanks!

HRPServicesTX

Occupation
Yeah, I can find the tooth for $10. But no luck finding the shank to weld to the bucket. I need 2 sets of both shank and tooth.

Delmer

Also called PENGO style, or 23. There are chinese imitations all over amazoon or fleabay, maybe even some genuine ones.

Tags

I would think any place that sells the tooth will also sell the shanks. Are they only on the top of the bucket and not sandwiching the bottom and top? I know lots of Bradco buckets are like that and I'm pretty sure the Kubota buckets are just rebadged Bradco units. And like everyone said l, they are known as a series 23 tooth and shank, you just need to be sure to get the correct profile shank.

HRPServicesTX

Occupation
Yes that pengo is branded on the shank. I'll check those sites, thanks!

Yes it's welded to the top of the bucket not sandwiched.