• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

remotes on 7610 ford

shopteacher 1

Yes they can, but go to parts house or hydraulic shop for them. I have not had good luck with the cheap ones from TSC.

John

alanmeg

remotes

Thanks,John,do they unscrew where all the holes are? will i need a spanner wrench or just use a pipe wrenchmotor.jpg

Last edited:

alanmeg

okay,that works,now if i can figure out what parts i need to fix the leaks.Do they show the price before ordering?
thanks

collins_br

I'm not sure, what i do is print of the required page and go to my local dealer. Sometimes they can offer a "Classic" range of parts, which is cheaper.

shopteacher 1

According to the parts diagram, they are replaceable. I always make out better price wise going to my local dealer.

John