• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

RedPower Board

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
I have not been able to log on the the RedPower Magazines Bulletin Board for a few days now,Does anybody know why is is down?I hate to see it go as I had a lot of friends there too,many of them are also on HEF but there quite a few collectors/diehards that were brought up with IH so hate to see them go.Ron G

Last edited:

td14steve

I looked on there either yesterday or this morning and things were going awry. Posts from 2006 showing up now its down. We shall see. Steve

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
RedPower is back for those interested.Ron G

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
Delete your cookies and temp files on your pc,that may help.Download Ccleaner,it is free and run it,it will clean your computer up and do many more handy tricks for you if you like.Ron G