• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Recommend a wheel loader

Gearclash

Occupation
Farmer/Custom operator/Mechanic
Someday I would like to own a wheel loader. I currently have a front end loader on a 145 hp MFD tractor and it is no replacement for a wheel loader. I have spent plenty of time operating the Volvo L60/70/90E and F versions. Really good machines overall but getting parts in a timely fashion can be a serious problem.

I would like something that weighs 20-22,000 lbs give or take. Would prefer to be in the early to mid 2000s era to stay away from common rail fuel systems and emissions. Fixing a few things doesn’t bother me. I was looking at the Komatsu WA200-5 and thinking it ticked a lot of my boxes.

This machine would be used in an agricultural setting moving bales and manure primarily.

Tyler d4c

If you want parts in a timely fashion you best buy a caterpillar! In the local area I've heard horror story's of getting komatsu parts