• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

R25 Euclid dump truck

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Looking through my 220 page Euclid book I have not been able to find a R25 factory designation. I find both R22 and R27 both of which were big sellers. I do find a 25FD rear dump of which 43 were made starting in 1944. They often used R designations in sales and marketing in order to identify rear dump. Please post a picture, and if known, the year of manufacture. The F stands for 15 to 25 tons. The D stands for diesel engine.

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
We had a Euclid pit truck, with the markings "R25", at a quarry I worked at in 1980. It was only a couple of years old back then. It worked alongside two R22 trucks at the quarry. However, I can not answer your question

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
My book has most if not all the Euclid machines built up to 1968. Many are one of a kind that were destroyed or modified into something else. If this one is newer than 1968 I would not find it. It does not have torque specs listed anyway so probably a moot point.

Lewis12

Here’s a pic just don’t know year but would like to know wheel nut torque on front axle spindle.

Attachments

• 6FB0C8DA-D60A-48BF-B6E7-D17CF54C18CF.jpeg
    6FB0C8DA-D60A-48BF-B6E7-D17CF54C18CF.jpeg
    966.6 KB · Views: 22