• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Questions of quality...

GFMotorsports

Hi there I'm new to the site as well as heavy equipment. Just bought a older new holland skid steer and am looking to buy a mustang compact excavator.
My question, are there anyone on here that has extensive experience with mustang excavators? Done some research and they look to be pretty powerful in the hydraulics area. (me3503 is the model I'm looking to purchase).
Any thoughts and pointers would be a huge help. Be around A LOT once I go full time into excavating so a thanks in advance!!

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
The Mustang and Gehl mini ex's are rebranded machines. I think they are Schaeff but I might be wrong. I know the are European.

GFMotorsports

Yea I believe that wacker neuson manufactured the old ones (pre 2012). Has anyone used the wacker neuson brand excavators? They look to be wildly popular in europe.