• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Queries with respect to salesmanship

kiengine

Hi ,
To all the respected Moderator And all the Member and non -members on the forum.
Firstly i have already given a small introduction that is the purpose how i came across the forum.
I am aware of the heavy equipments
My most important question is how does a person who has no experience in the field of salesmanship of heavy equipments but has a great interest to achieve a sales target in his heavy equipment company .How could he sales his equipment to the buyers?
How to start the conversation with a new client on phone as well personallyie meeting him?
How to insist the client/the company owner if he is really interested in our product?
I am new member to this forum .
If you find any of my queries wrong .Please excuse me and can please rectify for the same .
Hope to hear soon some gud views(tips )and experience from the honourable members as well all.
Thanx

kiengine

Long time stiil waiting for initiative views as it will help to give a new start to freshners
Hoping for guidelines /tips from everyone
please to see the replies......!!

cutting edge

It seems to me that the less you actually know about heavy equipment,how it works and how long it can take to customize it to specific customers needs, the more successful you will be as a salesman.

kevin37b

Occupation
Operator #841
It seems to me that the less you actually know about heavy equipment,how it works and how long it can take to customize it to specific customers needs, the more successful you will be as a salesman.
Perfect .

plantman.uk

Occupation
excavator operator
It has oftem made me wonder, those with no experience of heavy equipment attempt to sell it to those that have. If someone tell me it's raining i check the window.

robin yates uk

It has oftem made me wonder, those with no experience of heavy equipment attempt to sell it to those that have. If someone tell me it's raining i check the window.
I agree totally.This is a problem not only with plant but trucks and coaches.A salesman who talks the same language as his intended customer has to be more successful