• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Purchasing Case Skidsteer 90xt or 70xt

Snatch

Occupation
Civil Engineer/ Contractor
Everyone

I want to purchase a used case skidsteer 70xt or 90xt for my engineering and construction company. I live in the caribbean and miami is the nearest port to the us.

1) what are the price range say for less than 1000hrs
2) Is there any reputable companies that i can contact, one with great prices and after sale services from filters, hoses to tires etc etc and that will keep me up and running.

Thanks for you time.. i await a response... hopefully from companies in miami or any easy shipping ports...

Snatch

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I'm sure that prices vary from region to region, so I'm not really able to help you out on that, but as far as parts and service, there's a Case dealer in St. Johns, Antigua. (I checked the phone book when I was there on my honeymoon last year, and just to confirm, checked the Case website just now.) That's practically in your backyard. Heck, there's many of us here in the States that don't have a dealer that close. :)

(I spent the day getting ready for snowplowing season, and now you've got me thinking about the islands again. That wasn't very nice of you. <sigh> ) ;)

Welcome to the board, and good luck with your skidsteer purchase!

Last edited:

Snatch

Occupation
Civil Engineer/ Contractor
Case 70xt or 90xt

digger242j

Thanks for your prompt reply. Whilst doing some home work i found out that there is Case dealer in Antigua, thats why i opted to go for a Case Skidsteer. I intended just to shop around as much as possible on the net to see if i can get a good deal on a used case skidsteer, less than 1000hrs. (Fingers and toes crossed)

Hope you enjoyed your honeymoon in antigua, actually the weather in these parts of the world has been extremely hot over the past couple days, high 90's....

Thanks for your response
Snatch

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
(Fingers and toes crossed)

Easy for you to cross your toes, because you're probably running around on the beach barefoot! :D (You can keep the high 90's temperatures though...)