• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Purchase vs. Lease

roddyo

Occupation
Manipulator of the Planet
What's the buyout?

Below is A through C credit price ranges.

Equipment Cost $100,000
12 month term payment: $8784.87 to $9167.99
24 month term payment: $4607.34 to $4992.42
36 month term payment: $3221.43 to $3615.23
48 month term payment: $2533.38 to $2937.50
60 month term payment: $2124.44 to $2538.47

What's the buyout at the end of the lease?

WCM

Occupation
Brush Clearing
to: stuvecorp
I had used case credit in the past, they were great. Now it seems like they do not want to loan out money. I have a history with them and now they think I am a risk. The same business for over ten years and I paid my loan with them off early. Go figure???

Lease Options

Occupation
Financial Leasing Advisor
to: stuvecorp
I had used case credit in the past, they were great. Now it seems like they do not want to loan out money. I have a history with them and now they think I am a risk. The same business for over ten years and I paid my loan with them off early. Go figure???

Since the economy has been so chaotic, many lenders have changed their rules. Remember the Golden Rule: He who has the gold, makes the rules.

That is why leasing is a great alternative. Not many banks want to lend on anything right now. Keep your bank lines intact. Also, speaking with a knowledgeable leasing adviser can make a world of difference.

I'm here if you need any help. :usa