1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Pugmill conveyor clutch

Discussion in 'Screen/Wash Plants' started by chine61, Jun 2, 2022.

  1. chine61

    chine61 Member

    Dec 15, 2011
    Hi, I'm trying to figure out what kind of clutch this is? Or if it's another thing g, friction reductor or torque reductor, I have no idea. Picture attached
    The purpose of this "clutch " is to make the conveyor band run. It is activated by a air piston, it compresses and when it's compressed it makes the chain sprocket move and so the chain moves the conveyor. I'm trying to get some plates but not sure how to look for them or that's the name of this device. It has not any tag on it, or parts manual. I hope some one can lead me into the right direction on how it's called. Thanks

    Attached Files: