• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

post vibration for skid steer

I've been looking at post vibe and a couple of others in the UK
I replace rural fencing and vinyard posts in Sout Australia. Post drivers arer being phased out by a lot of the bigger wineries as they too dangerous
Has anyone any experiance with one of these or could recommend a brand - even a design I could copy.........I am happy to buy just component parts and a plan
Pellenc the french company have just brought one in for tractors on a 3 point linkage, but I want a front skid steer operated one with a tilt tatch style set up - Pellencs is $25k which is far too much for what it is - I was thinking more around the $10k mark
My machine is a Cat 297c tracked 1000hp with high flow
Everything looks wonderful on youtube but I'd rather have a recommend from someone who has used one
I'll even buy second hand

bushinspector

Sometimes other adding other attachments can be qustionable if they are not on the approved vendor list. Could void any warrenties that you have

Hanomag

Reference fence post driver

I've been looking at post vibe and a couple of others in the UK
I replace rural fencing and vinyard posts in Sout Australia. Post drivers arer being phased out by a lot of the bigger wineries as they too dangerous
Has anyone any experiance with one of these or could recommend a brand - even a design I could copy.........I am happy to buy just component parts and a plan
Pellenc the french company have just brought one in for tractors on a 3 point linkage, but I want a front skid steer operated one with a tilt tatch style set up - Pellencs is $25k which is far too much for what it is - I was thinking more around the $10k mark
Everything looks wonderful on youtube but I'd rather have a recommend from someone who has used one
I'll even buy second hand

Go to www.postpuncher.co.uk This driver is good, the weight is hidden in the tube, it can be fitted to a tele handler, excavator or loader. Meade might have a dealer in your area.

bd797

Have you thought about adapting a hydraulic breaker to your machine. This works great. They are used here quite a bit. Use a worn breaker and saw it off flat for the anvil. Weld a cup on the anvil to put the posts in and use the downpressure of the loader. Works great. You could even put on a tilt tach on it for about 15 degrees of leveling.

Dodge07around

Occupation
Contractor/owner/operator
quick attach post driver makes an awesome one, I've got one for doing highway fences, and agriculture fences. Does everything from t-posts to railroad ties. Check it out.

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver

Welcome to the Heavy Equipment Forums.

First of all where do we find a tracked machine with that much Hp? ...:rolleyes::D

Secondly, I would try Montabert http://www.montyproducts.com.au/breakers.shtml

They had some left over Atlas Copco or Ingersoll Rand stuff (can't remember which) which included vibratory heads for driving sheet piling. Local guy quoted me $7 grand for my 3 tonne mini. Might be worth looking into.