• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Posing Large Models

D11RCD

COPPA Member
Occupation
Diesel Mechanic
So I have my NZG Liebherr 9350 backhoe and I have been posing it but putting my hand over the track frames and lifting the boom worries me, as I don't want to break it off the track frame (as that would suck so much). So how do all you guys do it? Or don't you pose them at all:tong
(Solutions other than miniaturizing myself and moving the joystick in the wonderfully reproduced cab only please :tong)

Last edited:

Ironbark

So I have my NZG Liebherr 9350 backhoe and I have been posing it but putting my hand over the track frames and lifting the boom worries me, as I don't want to break it off the track frame (as that would suck so much). So how do all you guys do it? Or don't you pose them at all:tong
(Solutions other than miniaturizing myself and moving the joystick in the wonderfully reproduced cab only please :tong)

G'day mate. I had the same trouble with the Liebherr 996 Litronic excavator I recently purchased. I gently extend all the working rams and lightly spray them with 'inox.' opened and close them once or twice and they were compleatly freed and easy to move for the pose! Cheers, Ironbark.

Last edited:

D11RCD

COPPA Member
Occupation
Diesel Mechanic
Thankyou Ironbark,
That is pure genius! Thanks very, very much (inox is great stuff lol)!