• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Polaris 6x6 for Sale

Bayrat

Occupation
Dig Safely Field Representative
Model year is 2003 but this unit sat on the dealer's lot for almost three years prior to my purchase. It had 16 hours on it, mostly from being moved around and test driven on site. Machine now has about 80 hours on it.

This machine has never been used in the mud! Only use is for transporting "stuff" around my property which consists of fields and woods. I installed a canvas enclosure last winter which is still like new as the machine is stored in a heated garage. The box dumps manually with hydraulic assist cylinders.

Auto transmission with high/low range and auto lock which engages all six wheels when it senses one losing traction. This machine retails for around 12k now. I am asking $7200 OBO.

Attachments

• img0122xi3.jpg
    img0122xi3.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 4,052