• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Please Respond Before Monday Morning

dukeyjoe

Occupation
Derm PA
DJ ....The difference in the buckets I was referring to was the mounting height of the bucket not the hoses . Have a look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRlLjvEv1Q8.

Dang phil, you just ruined my day! :mad: I, already, bought the bucket and have it here on my farm. No one, ever, mentioned this at the dealership or at Blue Diamond. If they do make a bucket like this, I'm sure mine is not it because it didn't come with the longer lines, which a bucket built, specifically for a Tak would have had. I'll be giving them a call on Monday. If they don't have a good answer about hitch height, I'll trade it in for something else (maybe the 6-way dozer blade) and go buy this one in the video.

NVtracks

For what its worth DJ, I was speaking with a friend the other night who has run a 6-way blade quite a bit on a New Holland tracked machine. He said that it will do an "okay" job, but was disappointing for the most part. He figures these tracked machines are just to short coupled to effectively push around these blades. I've read this from others on this forum also. They say if you want to run a 6-way, you are better off with an actual dozer.

I do hope you get the answer you are looking for from Blue Diamond.