• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pipeline project keeps getting BIGGER

Kenny R

Not sure if anyone here receives CalContractor magazine but there March edition did a great publication of a the huge pipeline project taking place not to far from my house... I've been trying to keep up to date myself with the project and taking tons of photos that you can see on my website (http://www.socalearthmovers.com ):thumbsup...As if the insanely huge Komatsu PC1250, PC1000, 2 CAT 385C L's, 365C L, Hitachi EX800 and EX750 excavators weren't enough for this 2.5 mile project they just brought in a Hitachi EX1200:eek:

Attachments

• DSC00702b.jpg
    DSC00702b.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,588
  • DSC01158e.jpg
    DSC01158e.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,585

plantman.uk

Occupation
excavator operator
With that Hitachi loading those lorries how many buckets to load it?...

BDFT

Looks like about one, maybe two. I don't know what California's weight regs are but that's probably a 10 yd box on the truck.