• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

pipeline construction resume's needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildhair

We are currently accepting resumes for our Pipeline Construction Division. We operate nationwide and currently in the Pa. area.
If you are self-motivated, professional with a MINIMUM of 5 yrs experience in the pipeline industry and you are able to provide proof and references for same, please read on.
We are seeking individuals that:
Can Stay out of town indefinitely, within reason
Provide reliable transportation to and from the job site
Take pride in their work and accomplishments
Take care of the equipment and tools they are assigned to
Understands that we continuously work on time sensitive schedules
Understand that the weather conditions can be extreme at times and that we are subject to working seven days a week if called
Understand that safety is always first
Then you might be our man.
We are an equal opportunity employer and abide by all local, state and federal laws and regulations
We are excepting Resumes for the following positions:
Spread Boss /project manager
Front Line Supervision
Pipe layout Engineers
Equipment Operators, Dozer, Excavator, side boom, grader, etc.
Welders
Crew Leaders
Job site Clerk (Microsoft programs)
Specialized Labor
Please send your Resume to; pipelineconstructionapps@gmail.com
Thank you. We will review and if you are selected the next step will be an informal telephone interview.
Please do not email anything other than your Resume.

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
You would hardly want an old coot like me?

heavylift

I personally don't like gmail accounts, too many scams associated with them...

here's my resume 30+ years operating ... excavator , backhoe, crane, dozer, blade, trencher, directional and auger drilling.
Pm me with your phone number.

roddyo

Occupation
Manipulator of the Planet
I personally don't like gmail accounts, too many scams associated with them....

I agree.

The same post is over on welders web btw.;)

At best this sounds like a Rat Outfit to me.:pointhead

Just my 2 Cents.

Last edited:

LonestarCobra

We have the rig moving division of the before mentioned company here moving rigs when they get a chance. They are often mentioned to as the "village idiots" in the drilling industry here.

EGS

Occupation
Local 139 operator
I agree.

At best this sounds like a Rat Outfit to me.

That sounds about right.

Any decent kind of pipeline company would not be on here looking for help.

They would have people lined up waiting to work for them.

roddyo

Occupation
Manipulator of the Planet
That sounds about right.

Maybe we should try and go to work for them EGS.:D

It might be worth the trip to see what a pipeline crew put together on a message board looks like.:pointhead

I don't know about you but I would probably buy a locking gas cap before I left. We should probably take 5 pounds of sugar also because if it's a Rat Outfit there may not be any in town for a week or so;)

Since Lonestar Cobra brought it up I remembered something. I still know a few guys in the drilling side also and I heard about a big Cluster **** up on the East Coast a few weeks ago. At the time it went in one ear and come out the other but it seems like it was close to where they are working. It might take a week or two but I'll find out if it's the same bunch.:beatsme

Wildhair

Dam guys, I go hunting and come back to this? the reason for the gmail acct is that my personal and compamy accts would get so tied up I cant confuse them.

The reason i am posting on heavy equip and weld web is because that's what i need.
excuse me. joel

Wildhair

also, the reason i am posting is because i need experienced personel, we have over 500 units of equipment and over 300 pieces of rolling stock.38 80ton crawlers,boring equipment. again, the key word here is EXPERIENCE.

and you are correct, it is T.K. www.tkstanley.com I am the Spread Boss and I do the hiring,not Corporate. If you chose to go the corporate office the chances are pretty slim I will never see your resume or app.

We have much work coming up and this is a way for me to get a jump on suppling personel for the future.

Again, opinions are like aholes, evry body's got one and if you are interested, fine. If not, thats fine too.

Last edited:

Hardline

Occupation
Small business owner
Yup the gas well drilling boom came through here in North Texas about 2-3 years ago. It is not completely gone but has def. slowed down quite a bit. I have heard about several people working that are chasing the work up there. I have stayed away from the oil and gas companies on purpose because I knew when the drilling was gone the work would also be gone. I am not interested in moving to where the work goes. Several guys are out of work around here with no plan. My customer base who is not in the oil and gas business are still going strong. JJ

D155

Occupation
Rental Agent
All I've heard at my shop is how much the gas industry is going to blow up here in 2010 and beyond. We shall see. It will require NY to get it's head out of it's posterior.

2stickbill

Occupation
Sniffin diesel fumes.
That sounds about right.

They move lots' of rigs here in Texas.A friend of mine used to work in Victoria TX.for them.Pay was low for oil field work.Nearly all the drivers were from well could not speakie the English.He no longer works there.Went to Halliberton.

heavylift

I actually received a pm from him, haven't replied ...
with a # ,,, that he asked not to post.... and I wont...

As for the negativity.... I think it was to draw a real response from wildhair.. and maybe actually post a company name.... to search a company....

I'll see a piece of heavy equipment roll thru town.. and google later. they either have a website or when you google all the infio you find is lawsuit after lawsuit

2stickbill

Occupation
Sniffin diesel fumes.
I actually received a pm from him, haven't replied ...
with a # ,,, that he asked not to post.... and I wont...

As for the negativity.... I think it was to draw a real response from wildhair.. and maybe actually post a company name.... to search a company....

I'll see a piece of heavy equipment roll thru town.. and google later. they either have a website or when you google all the infio you find is lawsuit after lawsuit

In Texas as for as I know they Move Drilling Rigs.Which they own.Grey Wolf and T.K.Stanly are together now.But use their own name on Rigs and Trucks.Got to be the same one.Trucks and CO Signs are the same.

pabear52

Occupation
Pipeliner, Earthmover, Miner,Dragline operator
Hi Wildhair, As you know, many good operators with experience often are already in work unless they are in between projects and maybe just waiting for something to turn up but again they cannot wait too long as they are whacking into their savings to get by. I know several guys who run spreads here and the hassles they have with some guys before they even start! Just so negative. The old adage applies...a good job follows you and a bad one gets there before you! I am always thankful I can get a crankup most times. All the best.

tuney443

Occupation
excavating contractor
I'd put in my resume but from all the negativity I hear,my demands might not be taken seriously.

1.$200,000 yr. salary,half payable up front[guarantee to get actual worth's salary at a minimum]
2.Lodging at the local Hilton---jacuzzi room of course

3.Platinum membership at the best strip club nearby[might be a hike here:D]
4.meals on the company
5.Tatania doing my laundry,cleaning the suite in her Russian schoolgirl outfit,and tucking me in bed every night.

Well,I might compromise some if they would just leave #5 in the contract.:drinkup

2stickbill

Occupation
Sniffin diesel fumes.
Hi Wildhair, As you know, many good operators with experience often are already in work unless they are in between projects and maybe just waiting for something to turn up but again they cannot wait too long as they are whacking into their savings to get by. I know several guys who run spreads here and the hassles they have with some guys before they even start! Just so negative. The old adage applies...a good job follows you and a bad one gets there before you! I am always thankful I can get a crankup most times. All the best.

What country do you live in.Not to many big pipeline jobs going on around here these days.Lots of Company's laying off.
But he does have a good point about searching for operators his self instead of letting the office do it.He knows an operator by talking to him.The office just goes by whats on a piece of paper.What some call an operator would not make a pimple on an operators rear end.Operating heavy equipment an a pipeline around live lines is not like lots of jobs.But you probably know this.

2stickbill

Occupation
Sniffin diesel fumes.
I'd put in my resume but from all the negativity I hear,my demands might not be taken seriously.

1.$200,000 yr. salary,half payable up front[guarantee to get actual worth's salary at a minimum]
2.Lodging at the local Hilton---jacuzzi room of course

3.Platinum membership at the best strip club nearby[might be a hike here:D]
4.meals on the company
5.Tatania doing my laundry,cleaning the suite in her Russian schoolgirl outfit,and tucking me in bed every night.

Well,I might compromise some if they would just leave #5 in the contract.:drinkup

Hey if he agrees whit that and hires you let me know.Thats exactly what I am looking for.I will even go less on the $200,000 if I got #2 thru,#5:D

Reuben

We are currently accepting resumes for our Pipeline Construction Division. We operate nationwide and currently in the Pa. area.
If you are self-motivated, professional with a MINIMUM of 5 yrs experience in the pipeline industry and you are able to provide proof and references for same, please read on.
We are seeking individuals that:
Can Stay out of town indefinitely, within reason
Provide reliable transportation to and from the job site
Take pride in their work and accomplishments
Take care of the equipment and tools they are assigned to
Understands that we continuously work on time sensitive schedules
Understand that the weather conditions can be extreme at times and that we are subject to working seven days a week if called
Understand that safety is always first
Then you might be our man.
We are an equal opportunity employer and abide by all local, state and federal laws and regulations
We are excepting Resumes for the following positions:
Spread Boss /project manager
Front Line Supervision
Pipe layout Engineers
Equipment Operators, Dozer, Excavator, side boom, grader, etc.
Welders
Crew Leaders
Job site Clerk (Microsoft programs)
Specialized Labor
Please send your Resume to; pipelineconstructionapps@gmail.com
Thank you. We will review and if you are selected the next step will be an informal telephone interview.
Please do not email anything other than your Resume.

How about some sub work...excavator(s) dozer(s),backhoe(s),trucking,stone,etc.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.