• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pins & Bushings

I have a 95 Ford 575D backhoe and I need bushings for the upper and lower center pivot on the swing arm. Where can I get bushings thats not gonna break the bank. Thanks

Check Break

If I understand your question, you're looking for the bushings in the main frame. The pins are in the swing tower (swing post). Those bushings are $57 ea from New Holland. Hard to believe you're going to save money making them yourself or buying aftermarket if you can find them. You can buy them online from Messicks (messicks.com). Their parts department has always treated me right.

If I understand your question, you're looking for the bushings in the main frame. The pins are in the swing tower (swing post). Those bushings are $57 ea from New Holland. Hard to believe you're going to save money making them yourself or buying aftermarket if you can find them. You can buy them online from Messicks (messicks.com). Their parts department has always treated me right.
Thank You for the information. I will look into Messicks.

eKretz

You're not going to get a custom hardened bushing at a local machine shop for $57. If you want something made from Q&T, which is much softer, that's a different story, but it won't last anything like as long as a real high level hardened bushing.

Signed, machinist.