• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pics.

Knepptune

Looks good. Hopefully having that jib will open some more doors.

The sheave on the 36' jib. The one on top. The hoist line is supposed to ride under that sheave. It's possible that sheave isn't used in that configuration.

The way it's set up now is gonna cut the retaining pin or shred your hoist line.

How much jib is in it there?

Evans

Thanks knepptune,I also noticed that something is not right, the way the line went through the sheeves ,but had no idea how to go about it.
We are going to correct that today.we still have 3 more of these 45m towers.i think that sheeve 36' on top works when you need to offset to certain degrees.just my thought.Thanks once again.

Evans

20180522_131938.jpg IMG-20180522-WA0000.jpg

Today ,We had to put the wire rope straight on via the boom noise ,hope it makes mechanical sense. The line was quite free.