• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pics of your mini!

spitzair

Squamish BC (Home), Slave Lake, AB (Work)
Here's a picture of my Dad's 303C CR while working on a clearing project. I'm very impressed with the little bugger, it has tons of power for it's size.

Attachments

• HPIM6948 (Small).JPG
    HPIM6948 (Small).JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 3,310
  • HPIM6944 (Small).JPG
    HPIM6944 (Small).JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 3,308

Yellowdog

2009 335 with thumb. I don't use it very much except for loading my trailers and planting trees and digging up stumps and boulders and loading metal for recycling. I am wanting to find more to do with it. I also run a Bobcat s750 with a mulcher and lots of other attachments as well as a Toolcat. I bought the excavator to work in tough locations and for the reach but bought it right before the recession and that type of work slowed down for me.

Have had a couple of good demolition jobs and I seem to like that type of work. I'm still learning and getting proficient and finding more and more that this thing can do. I got a chance to sit in an M series Bobcat excavator and was impressed with the improvements in the cab. I'm already comfortable in the 335 and can really picture myself in a E50. :)

DSCF0519.jpg
Georges Rd Job.jpg
IMG00064.jpg
boulder 2.jpg

JBGASH

Occupation
Plumbing & Excavation Contractor / farmer
photo.jpgHere is my new Deere 2013 mini ex. Price tag was $37,500.00 with 1- yr warranty from our local John Deere dealer.

Jakgop21

View attachment 102706View attachment 102707
300.9D. Tiny and absolutely ridiculous (I've had a lot of people laugh at me).
Sometimes I wish we were running a more stable machine, but it does its job reasonably well.

That's the machine I'm interested in, do you have any more pics of how to secure that model? I spoke to the cat dealer and they told me the blade and the front bucket linkage. Does the unit have a front and rear frame member to bind to?

BLU JCW

IMG_0641.jpgIMG_0637.jpg

Ran the PC40 for 6 years, a great machine for intricate digging. Added a smaller Yanmar VIO20 to the mix to get to those smaller jobs. Impressive strength for that small package. Can't beat the zero turn capabilities especially around trees.

lumberjack

Traded the 121 in for a new, pre-emission 057 last week. Even dug up a little girl!
IMG_2617.JPG
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_2626.JPG

This F150 skid off the road trying to make the turn a few miles from the house. I went and got the 057 and lifted/carried the front of the truck so the wrecker wouldn't tear it up dragging it back, then swung the front end over and set it on the road. After the wrecker left we pulled his bumper back (nearly) straight and we were on our way.
IMG_2655.JPG
IMG_2658.JPG

rossaroni

Lumberjack,
I sat in one of them there 057's at Marshall during their inventory reduction auction a month or so ago. As much as I want it, I just don't have the work for it right now. I humbly admit that I'm quite jealous. Did they ship all the way out to you?
Best of luck with it!

lumberjack

Yep, shipped it straight to my house for about what the fuel alone would have cost me.

I don't have a plethora of work for it currently, but it was 10k cheaper than local so I figured why not?

lumberjack

The power increase is nice, my main complaint is the thumb has no hook to it so it doesn't grab logs well. I'll be fixing that!

yanmarman

Occupation
union ironworker
Hello Tried to post pictures of my yanmar VIO-30 excavator but can't get pictures on this site

melli