• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

photos/videos from different type of grader works

Graderfan1981

I start now a topic with photos and videos from different type of grader works. I have made a topic in the German discussion forum, but there is not much interest anymore since they have a new forum software I get not much views anymore. So I think I will write in future here more about graders and their works. Maybe here are some operators which want to share photos from their works.
Some german people don't know what a grader can do and don't like them. Here are more people who knows what an interesting machine a grader is.
Graders can do lots of jobs, fine grading, rough grading, ripping, ditching, slope works.....
Here the first video from a steep slope:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oheFj_owFH8