• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Photos of Old Power Wagon Trucks all Parked Together

DerelictTexture

Occupation
Trying tto figure out what to do when I grow up
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking...and a jake brake. Maybe an exhaust pipe up the side of the cab...manual transmission.

I pity the modern vehicle that hits it.

Taylortractornu

Charter Member
Occupation
Privvate landfill operator/manager
THere was a man that lived nearby used to restore them. He had one like the photo but taller ribbed tires and and oldfactory angle iron wrecker boom. It was dark green and black. There a man in St Augustine Florida That has 2 that are restored and sharp out on SR 207 right before you turn off to the landfill there. There was one at a show that had a 4BT cummins in it.

TheOldMan

Occupation
retired
The guy in St Augustine evidently works on and restores the old Power Wagons. I drive by there occasionaly, and there are different ones there. Last timeIi was by, there was one with Fl Dept of Forestry logo with the hood up. Seen some beauties there.

Taylortractornu

Charter Member
Occupation
Privvate landfill operator/manager
My wife and I vacation in t Augustine every year but this year and we havent caughtthem home yet. I like going over to Hastings and lookingat Bulls Hits Ranchs old tater farming stuff. Last year at St augustine atthe drive on beach we saw one of the PWs winch out a big RV that got onto the dry sand.

truckboy1

Thanks for the great info. He had one like the picture but higher ribbed wheels and and oldfactory position metal wrecker growth.