• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Photos of Logging Machines Left to Rust in a Field

furpo

Sorry to hijack the thread but I have been looking for a photo of the correct fridge handle for a while. Does anyone know who makes the handles pictured on the Komatsu door? They are used also on Madill haulers. Madill want $800 for one. You can get cheap chang ones but they dont last.

Born2clearcut

One company i worked for used handles off of a big walk in meat freezer .The kind they have in the cookhouses in logging camps . We used it on our grapple yarder , lasted atleast a few years and still was working like new when i left

SPMiller

Occupation
Operator
One company i worked for used handles off of a big walk in meat freezer .The kind they have in the cookhouses in logging camps . We used it on our grapple yarder , lasted atleast a few years and still was working like new when i left

Hey Mike, I sent you a message.

hondaking

do anybody want to put this good stuff to work? can people buy this stuff? its to good to just set and rust out or junk it. I would like to get some