• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Payhaulers

IUOE Man

Occupation
Operating Engineer
I have been on a job were we ran 4 of them,loaded them with a Komatsu PC 650.The area we were working on was a swampy area went it got wet.I know the trucks were pretty well worn but they did great in those conditions.The pumper the ground the better they liked it.I was amazed how well they went with a heaped bed full of dirt in such soft conditions.I do know they used something like 50 of them on the Tenn-Tom waterway project.Loaded them with a Holland belt loader. First Gear makes a very detailed model of the Payhauler. As far as parts go that company I worked for had a boat load of parts for them.