• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

parts catalog link 580B

n175h

I know it's been posted somewhere, but my searches come up empty. What is the link to the Case parts diagram website? I had it and lost it. Many Google attempts have not gotten me back to the diagram site.

I'm looking for a wiring diagram for a 1975 580b CK backhoe. I can't get my brake lights to come on. I have 12v through the brake pedal switch but don't know where it's going after I press the pedal, not to the lights for sure. the flashers work, so the lights are good.

David

n175h

I found my brake light problem. It's in the turn signal switch. I found the part number (D5208) and called Case for the switch. Wow, that little switch is $74.

I'm trying to come up with a home brew, but it's a complicated circuit with a 12v hot for the brakes, and a 12v hot for the turns. If the turn is engaged, the appropriate brake voltage is unconnected from that side, while the non turn side gets 12v without a flasher.

David

n175h

I finally gave up and just wired the brake lights directly, so now I have no turn signals. I can live without them. I still have road flashers and brake lights.

David