• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pacific trucks in the logging industy

RCP57

Occupation
commercial fisherman/part time elf
A nice restored Pacific from down under, pictures from Mike Beesley.

Great looking old truck! I have a question... My Mom picked up a brass Pacific emblem at a swap meet last weekend that matches the one on the rad of this truck. What years and models used that emblem?

Thanks, Reg

Hank R

Occupation
Retired Truck driver and School bus driver
Sorry I do not know the answer to that one but this 1959 Pacific had this and in 60 or 61 they changed Raditor's so that is all I know.

Hank R

Occupation
Retired Truck driver and School bus driver
- Serial Number T7271-612
The truck was sold new to NZ Forest Products and went to work in February 1973. Maroa Logging bought the truck in April 1987 and in October 1991 Prochip Limited bought the truck. The Director of Prochip, G. Manson was also a Director of Maroa Logging. B. Caulfield bought the truck in May 2007 and restored it to its former glory.

Here is a picture when it was a working truck

Last edited: