• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

p&h omega mobile crane model

hobbesl115

hi everyone,
i know this is off-topic, but
since this forum doesn't seem to have a separate section for models or such, i'll just ask here and hope that you won't mind too much

i'm trying to look for a 1:50 model of a P&H omega crane. i was wondering if anyone here either had one they would sell, or knew where i might be able to look for one. thanks to lashlander for suggesting that i try dhsdiecast.com and admvintage.com, i'll keep an eye out on those sites. also looking on ebay, and checking whatever websites i run into, but they never seem to have these.

does anyone have any suggestions? i was originally going to buy a lego and paint it, but this is heck of a lot better :b (it's a present for my dad) it has to be a p&h omega, not grove. for sentimental reasons.

thank you

hobbesl115

difficult to find

i briefly checked the sites you've mentioned just now, and i've had no luck.

i saw one on ebay not too long ago, but it was in the uk. ended at 15gbp, and would've cost an extra 24gbp to ship it here..

got a reply from adm, and it seems like they're still sorting out their inventory.

i don't know why, but whenever i search anywhere, i always get results for a grove, a very similar-looking model, but almost always nothing when i search for omega. (sorry, i don't know cranes, i'm just trying to find a model)

any idea why..?

alan627b

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Last edited: