• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Our old iron

bd797

Here is some of our old equipment. Most of it is still used to this day.
How about some red first.
The ol' 666
DSC00256.jpg

Our older M
DSC00257.jpg

The TD14
DSC00258.jpg

The C
DSC00264.jpg

Not an IH but...
an old Ford 641
DSC00268.jpg

Stay tuned for the yellow and some green.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Markat425

I don't mean to be critical, but the tractor you are calling an "M" is a "450" diesel. The pic labeled as an "H" is a "C". Great looking old machine though ! Thanks for posting!

bd797

Markat. You are exactly right. I just noticed that I did mislabel some. I have an old H that I was going to post and I accidently put H instead of C. I will post pictures of the H when I get a chance to go get them.

Truk. What is it that you see that I should post? The only thing that I didn't put in was the old corn sprayer behind the C. If I missed something, let me know and I'll be happy to post it. There is also alot of old equipment around, and if you want something specific, maybe I can get some pictures.

truklodyte

Occupation
equipment opp
I noticed an old truck behind the tractor covered with dust .I also so a small machine with the orange paint like either an uld tiller or a sicklebar mower and you missed one crawler dozer.The radiator covers are all different on each machine,there is one with round holes on shroud. I also notice they are ready for a good restoration to be made new again.

Last edited:

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
bd797: Some of your attachments are not working and I can't see them in the Control Panel. You could try uploading them again or email them to me.

bd797

I'll try to upload them again along with a few other things including the H when I can. I also found some interesting equipment I think you might enjoy on the other side of town. I will post up pictures when I can.