• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Our new project...

monster truck

For a truck that was just supposed to be for fun and a backup if needed that thing sure has been getting alot of miles. Gramp's truck needs the motor put back together but they are so busy now that he cant park the new one long enough to work on the old one. I guess that's a good problem though!

Jdigger4130

Copy! I am in Humbolt county and have been taking pics all day and found 6 COEs that are in all stages of condition. I still cant get my pics on here yet but the nicest was an ex Goeslin (sp?) transport Pete that just needs another 400 cummins in er and was once his show truck! Alto Bros and old Hooper trucking boneyards! Very cool stuff! Its dump truck city up here right now! More than log trucks running around.

sino-john

Occupation
international trade
pretty nice truck! It looks almost a 80% new one! Had your grandpa repainted that truck?

sino-john

Occupation
international trade
Yes, I can not find even any rust on that truck.Can you tell me what is that white box on the tuck in the 1st picture?
Nope, all we did wash wash and wax it. Not bad for a truck that got pulled out of the scrapyard!

sino-john

Occupation
international trade
Oh, that's a temperature control system, I find out that on the net.