• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Other Case 1835c (1830-1845) owner's with good running machines?

CraigB

Hello,

I just bought a used 94' Case 1835c. I'm new to owning a skid steer but very familiar with basic mechanics and engine repairs, etc. I own all of the owner and repair manuals and they have easily paid for themselves. The person I bought it from didn't even realize the ROPS will roll forward for easy maintenance.

I'd just like to introduce myself and if I can help any other owners in any way I can I'll try to do my best to help.

Cheers from Seattle. These are pretty rare around here and parts are even harder to find.

Craig.

Larpy

Hello and yes the cabs do come off! Much easier to work on!

Attachments

• 20190202_180216.jpg
    20190202_180216.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25

CraigB

Hello Jeepwalker and Larpy,

Yes, the ROPS comes OFF but it also simply rolls forward out of the way for easy access. Larpy, what year is your model? I've got a few questions regarding the wiring harness. Mine has a brand new harness installed and it may, or may not be specifically for the 1835c. There's some random wires that go nowhere (not hooked up) and the entire harness is sealed in some really nice heavy duty braided tubing so tracing the wires is pretty difficult. Most of the color codes for the wires line up with the schematic so far from what I can tell.

Cheers,
Craig