• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Osgood 200

TSK415

Got a new toy last month :D and I was wondering if anyone might have an idea of where I could find parts for an Osgood 200 shovel (1945). Possibly boom sheaves, sheet metal, or other parts?
Anybody else have an Osgood?
I do have the operators manual and the parts book.

Attachments

• Osgood.jpg
    Osgood.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,994

heavylift

I did a little google search, appears the Army bought quite a few of them... maybe they mothballed a few...:)

waterbug

We just pulled a 200 out of the woods last week and hauled it to the scrap yard. It was an excavator not a shovel but many of the parts should interchange. Most of the sheetmetal was ruined when they unloaded it however the rest of it was intact. I droped it off on 12/10/09 so you may be able to contact them before they cut it up. Below is the info. on the scrap yard. Good luck!

C&C Cullet Recycling
12115 Washington Hwy
Ashland, VA 23005
804-798-3154

TSK415

Thanks for the heads up, called monday morning BUT it was too late. Thanks again

Osgood

Haven't been here for a long while, but yes, I have a 200!

Originally a Buda 6 cyl engine, replaced by a Dorman 4cyl diesel. Must have been a common conversion as I have a Dorman works drawing for the conversion? Still awaiting its turn in the shop......