• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Operating Funding

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to HEF EARTHWORM! :drinkup

LowBoy

Occupation
Owner, Iron Mountain Iron & Equipment (Transport)
Any One Offer Operating Funding ?

When I was in the digging business, I borrowed tons of money to survive the slow times. Looking back on it now, I'd do things a little differently. I'd log onto www.getmoreworkandearnmoremoney.com, and figure on doing a lot less borrowing, and a little more adjusting my lifestyle to adapt to the changes. But, that's just me talking...:IMO

fyi: that's not a real website, just a joke...

BobCatMan

When I was in the digging business, I borrowed tons of money to survive the slow times. Looking back on it now, I'd do things a little differently. I'd log onto www.getmoreworkandearnmoremoney.com, and figure on doing a lot less borrowing, and a little more adjusting my lifestyle to adapt to the changes. But, that's just me talking...:IMO

fyi: that's not a real website, just a joke...

Great advice,IMHO :thumbsup

petersfamilytru

Paid Cash and am thankful for it.

I quit my job in the trucking insurance / safety industry and started my own trucking/excavation company. Everyone thought I was absolutely nuts, but I spent all our savings paying cash for as much of our equipment as possible. We now owe very little and it's a nice position to be in during the winter months. We don't have brand new stuff, but we have a very nice dozer with less than 2000 original hours. That was the one piece of equipment I decided to spend the money for a quality piece of equipment. Check out our website www.petersfamilytrucking.com. See what your think!

petersfamilytru

Website...

Yeah, I did it myself... It was remarkably easy to design and get running. The difficult part is keeping it updated with new pictures and information.

dayexco

unless it's a very short term need...i mean like a week or less on a large receivable...if you need money to operate, that'd scare me

Any One Offer Operating Funding ?

Some of the bigger leasing companies offer working capital programs up to $50,000 application only. It usually requires a 680 Fico score or above and 5 years or more time in business. Banks will usually let you borrow with the same criteria but will usually require you to maintain 20% of what your borrowing in the bank which comes out to a high interest rate if you calculate it.