• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ONE way to unload an excavator

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
CEwriter said:
My bad. Sorry to be redundant.

Not only that, you posted something that had already been posted before by somebody else that had already posted it. :yup

(There's a moral to this story too, boys and girls--you must read every single post on the board. It's the only way to avoid this sort of thing. ) :wink2

334 lawn co

Occupation
surplusonthe.net equipment auctions
talk about a good way to ruin your suspension.(or the whole truck...):bashthe computer symbolizes the truck for those who dont get it.:beatsme that symbolizes those who dont get it. oh this is pointless

Jeff D.

334 lawn co said:
talk about a good way to ruin your suspension.(or the whole truck...):bashthe computer symbolizes the truck for those who dont get it.:beatsme that symbolizes those who dont get it. oh this is pointless
:bouncegri this symbolizes me thinkin' that was funny.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
:spongebob This symbolizes an opportunity for me to use the spongebob smiley, because I never really understood what it symbolized...

:beatsme

Wulf

Pity the next guy that comes along and innocently reposts that link again:wink2
Repost SWAT team will be all over them:yup

Cat420

Occupation
Construction, small engine and machine shop work
Repost Dozer Operator / Earthmoving Division(someone had to do it:p )

Attachments

• Image-bulldozer copy.gif
    Image-bulldozer copy.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,235