• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

On the Road Again

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
I’ve heard the K’s are a lot better than the H.
That top auxiliary shaft through the guts is an awkward job
The K's don't have the upper pump drive shaft. The main implement pumps & drive are mounted above the drive shaft from the converter to the transmission and about halfway between the two. The upper shaft is now only about 2ft long.

upload_2020-8-20_15-27-57.png

Vetech63

Its nice seeing something going together clean! LOL I was with an assembly crew back in the late 80's on 2 Manitowoc 4100's. Hell, I was in my mid 20 to late 20's and full of **** and vinegar. It was a great time putting those together..........BACK THEN! Looking at these great pics I know I have to leave this crap up to you youngers guys. At 57................All I see is alot of PAIN. Just looking at the work involved on these projects makes my entire body ache o_O

Keep up the great work Nige. I will live vicariously through you SIR! ;)

hosspuller

And if you take your shoes off to count to score, do you have to have someone else count your toes, because you can't see your toes?

Sometimes ... I have to get my wife to help find my glasses :cool:... can't see them to find them. I'm a regular Mr. J. Quincy Magoo. I take them off to read or look closely at something. Then forget where I was.

Obstruction in the sight line is a different situation if that's what you mean :p

dozr

Occupation
excaving
good to see you still having fun, know you have to love it looks good. and thanks for helping all of us.