• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Old unknown International track loader.

King of Obsolete

Occupation
marketing my life style
glad you could join us mmi and yes the KING is not happy. i could have strip that machine down and make it a winter freighting cat, LOL

i did scrap metal for close to 20 years and the stories i could tell. now back to happy thoughts, LOL

thansk
KoO
Published Author

brian falcone

thats whats left of an international 165 . the 165 was built towards the end of internationals construction equipment division before it was sold to dresser industries. it was a totally new design.not an upgraded older version. and it was one of internationals last "new" machines to be made. that and the modular designed td12 .the 165 is tough to find. theres one here and there popping up on ebay now and then .and i think theres one on machinery trader. not as popular as the 125 and 175.